The Many Benefits of Direct Response Marketing
Direct response marketing is a form of marketing that demands a direct response from your potential customers. This type of marketing is used to answer questions, present your branding and products, explain the reason you do what you do, and capture information about your prospective clients. Customers nowadays prefer this because they are offered the opportunity to respond voluntarily, whether by signing up for a newsletter, posting a comment on your site or blog, or purchasing a product from you.
Jay Abraham says of direct response marketing: “I honestly don’t think you’ll ever find a safer, lower-risk, higher-profit method of increasing your business or profession than direct-response marketing.”
So, what does direct response marketing look like? Well, it comes in many forms, including:
· Direct mail
· Print ads
· Radio and TV ads
· Coupons or other incentives
Some of the advantages of direct marketing are:
· A great filler during lulls in business
· Productive way to communicate and empower you to create more relationships
· Great opening to up- and cross-sell to current customers
· Low-cost technique to rustle up new business
· Good leveraging tool to turn small sales into large sales
· A quick supplement to your current marketing program
· Cost-effective method to reach target markets
· A clear marker for measuring results
· An ability to reach outside your local area for new business
· Increased effectiveness of your sales force
These are all great things that can come from just taking a few simple steps to putting together a direct response marketing plan and executing it.
Direct response marketing is one of the best ways to launch your business on a large scale and reach out to everyone in your target market whether they are in your local area or not. Our FREE test drive can help you put together a great direct response marketing plan and get you on your way to heightened success.